Green Apple & Cinnamon Tea.
I love to try a variety of brews with staple pantry ingredients or seasonal and local produce. Playing around with ingredients is something that keeps me happy and sane. I share it here once I know I have perfected the recipe as per my and my family’s taste buds.
In the frame is my favourite fruity tea. When green apples are in season, this is one drink, I love to brew. With just a few ingredients, this soothing tea is a treat for the soul. The tang from the green apple and the warmth from the cinnamon is a perfect combination together. Just a hint of sweetener brings it all together. My love for cooking with fruits is not new and to use them in brews has become my latest obsession.
How to make this?
Grate half green apple and discard the peel. Add an inch half of cinnamon stick and a tea bag and dunk them all in 300 ml of water. Bring it to boil and then simmer it for 6-7 mins. Strain, add a tsp of honey and sip away to glory.
You may also like –
Green Apple & Cinnamon Tea
- 300 Ml Water
- 1 Pc Tea bag or 1/2 tsp tea leaves
- 1/2 Pc Green apple Grated
- 1.5 Inches Cinnamon stick
- 1 Tsp Honey Or any other sweetener
- Mix all the ingredients together except honey
- Bring it to boil. Then lower the flame
- Cover and let it simmer for 10 mins
- Switch off the flame, strain if using tea leaves or discard tea bag add honey or any sweetener of choice.Enjoy!