My go-to drink that keeps me calm and refreshed during all my brain storming sessions. This is also my companion on a lazy weekend afternoon when I just want to read a good book, and sip on something warm and soothing. The mild aromas of the rose petals fills you with calm and serenity with every sip. The lemongrass balances the naturally sweet aroma and the additional sweetener binds it all together.
This is made with just two ingredients and sweetener of choice. I like to add honey to my tea, but feel free to use sugar, jaggery, maple syrup or stevia as per preference or dietary restrictions.
It’s super simple and quick to make. Boil water, add lemongrass stalks and dried rose petals. Shift the flame to sim, cover it with a lid and let it brew for at least ten minutes. Garnish with more rose petals and enjoy!!! Exact measurements given in the recipe card below.
You may also like –
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemongrass stalk Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dried rose petals
- 1/2 Tsp Sweetener of choice I used honey
- Boil the water. Add lemongrass and rose petals.
- Shift the flame to low, and let it brew for 10 mins.
- Pour into cups and stir in the sweetener.
- Garnish with more rose petals and enjoy!!!