February is the month of love and what else could scream the colour and flavour of love more than roses and strawberries. Ain’t it a great twist to celebrate this series of special days with your partner or self.
This does not require any special cooking skills and is still sure to impress the loved ones. This recipe is also a hit with the kids.
if you like this recipe, do let me know in the comments below or let’s connect on my Facebook or Instagram handle to keep a tab of what I am cooking up currently.
Strawberry & Rose Popsicles
- 1.5 Cups Strawberry Fresh or frozen
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Rose water
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Crushed strawberries and dried rose petals extra
- Churn together - strawberries, honey, lemon juice, salt and rose water.
- Stir in crushed strawberries and dried rose petals. Pour it in the moulds. Freeze it for an hour. Place a few fruit pieces and dried petals on top, insert the popsicle stick, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until set.
- To unmould, dip it in water for 15 secs.Enjoy!!!