Harissa Roasted Veggies With Tahini Dressing.
We love oven roasted veggies and I love to try variations in that with spices and herbs. This one, oh-my if and only if i could explain in words how delicious it tastes. Roasted vegetables with the crunch of kale and nutty dressing made it super delectable. It gets polished off within seconds whenever I make this and makes for such a satisfying and light on tummy meal. One of the great options for Sunday brunch side or holiday side dish.
The recipe is flexible enough to be used with any veggies of choice. I usually like to use the seasonal variety keeping the spice levels similar for all. This dish comes together real quick and doesn’t disappoint on a busy day when you just need to assemble and throw everything in the oven while keeping your head in your work.
This is best to serve just out of the oven so it remains crisp and delicious.
You may also like –
Harissa Roasted Veggies With Tahini Dressing
- 2 Cups Vegetables Baby corn, mushrooms, onion, bell peppers
- Salt To taste
- Black pepper To taste
- 2 Tbsp Harissa spice
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup Kale Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Feta or vegan cheese Optional
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Pomegranate molasses Or substitute this with lemon juice or vinegar
- White and black sesame seeds
- Zaata spice optional
- Chop vegetables of choice.
- In a big bowl, mix veggies with oil, salt, black pepper, harissa spice and garlic.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the veggies in a single layer.
- Roast them in a pre heated oven at 180 C without fan and 170 C with fan for 20 mins.
- Take it out, add kale and cheese if using, drizzle some more oil if needed and return it back to the oven for another 5-7 mins or until the kale looks crisp.
- While the veggies roast mix all ingredients of the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing on the veggies, garnish and enjoy!!!