Oven Roasted Garlic Vegetables.
Healthy, guilt free, gluten free and vegan meals look like this. With minimal efforts, this turns out to be delicious. All you need to do is prep the veggies, put them in the oven. While it roasts, pour yourself a cup of chai, put your feet up and relax! Serve and relish it immediately to enjoy the crunch of the vegetables.
I use the seasonal and local vegetables available in my pantry/refrigerator whenever I make this. So this tastes great with squash, pumpkin, sweet corn niblets, varieties of mushrooms, capsicum, green beans, carrots and more. Just toss them in olive oil/sesame oil, add in the spices and herbs and of course minced garlic, and roast them to desired perfection. Pair this with soups of choice or a simple pasta on the side. My husband and I usually love to combine this with roasted tomatoes and garlic soup. This truly to be a delicious wholesome meal in itself too.
You may also like –
Oven Roasted Garlic Vegetables
- 200 Gms Baby potatoes
- 1 Pc Red bell pepper
- 1 Pc Zucchini
- 200 Gms Baby corn
- 200 Gms Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 Tsp Garlic powder Or 3 tsp fresh garlic
- Salt and black pepper To taste
- 1 Tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 Tsp Dried mint leaves
- Garlic infused olive oil
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime juice
- Wash baby potatoes and boil them for 15 mins (do not pressure cook). Drain and lay them on a kitchen towel.
- Meanwhile chop all other vegetables (preferably in equal sizes).
- Toss the potatoes and veggies in sesame oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika and mint.
- Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper, lay the vegetables in a single layer and bake them in a pre heated oven at 200 C for 40 mins or until done as preferred.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle garlic infused olive oil, lime juice and cilantro and serve immediately.Enjoy!!!