Roasted Potatoes Cauliflower & Kale.
This is one of my favourite recipes!!! I mean potatoes are love and so versatile to pair with almost any vegetable. My love for potatoes motivates me to try new recipes with it and this one is a star recipe.
The good thing about this is I could play around with my spices and customize it to my taste. Even though I am sharing the proportion of spices I used, I highly recommended customising it your taste and as per availability.
I have made this recipe with both Mediterranean and Indian spices and it never disappoints. In the recipe details, you would see Mediterranean spices, but don’t forget to check the notes for the options of Indian spices too.
This is simple, healthy, vegan, gluten free and does not require much efforts. Pair this with soups of choice or as a side for a simple pasta. My family and I love to club this with roasted tomato and garlic soup.
You may also like –
Roasted Potatoes Cauliflower & Kale
- 300 Gms Baby potatoes
- 1 Cup Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 Cup Kale leaves Chopped
- 1 Tsp Paprika powder
- 2 Tsp Harissa spice
- 2 Tsp Zaatar spice
- 1/2 Tsp Sumac spice
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3/4 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp Garlic granules or fresh garlic
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice As required
- Par boil baby potatoes. Peel them.
- In a large bowl, mix in potatoes, cauliflower, paprika powder, harissa spice, zaatar, sumac, 3 tbsp olive oil, salt and 1/2 pepper, and garlic. Put it in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Place them on a lined baking tray in a single layer and roast them in a pre heated oven at 170 C (fan assisted) or 180 C (without fan) for 15 mins or until the potatoes look wrinkly roasted.
- In a bowl mix kale with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Take the tray out of the oven, stir the roasted veggies, add kale and return it back to the oven to bake for another 7-8 mins.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle a generous squeeze of lemon juice, adjust seasonings if required and serve immediately.Enjoy!!!