Mango And Peach No Churn Ice Cream.
This one is family’s favourite flavour in icecream. The tartness of peaches gets beautifully balanced with the sweetness of mangoes in this recipe. Furthermore, the use of condensed milk and fresh cream gives this no-churn ice cream a deliciously smooth texture. I have not added any more sweetener in this recipe because the mangoes I used were pretty sweet naturally. I will leave an optional note for the sweetener in the recipe details.Chunks of fresh mango and peaches are also added while setting the icecream. Oh, it takes the ice cream to a whole new level.
The secret to a good and creamy no churn icecream is a little extra effort of churning it at intervals. Though an extra effort, the results are pleasing and make it worthwhile.
This could be stored in the freezer for upto two months in an airtight container (only if you manage to save it for that long😀)
You may also like –
Mango And Peach Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Mango pulp
- 1/3 Cup Peaches Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened condensed milk Or more if desired
- 1/2 Cup Fresh cream
- 3 Tbsp Sugar (optional) use if the mangoes are sour
- Churn together mango pulp and peaches and sugar (if using).
- Whisk in condensed milk and fresh cream.
- Transfer the mix in an air tight container and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take it out, using a hand blender, blend it. Transfer again to the container and freeze again until set (you may repeat this process for smoother icecream). If not repeating the step then add mango and peach chunks in the ice cream mix. If repeating then add just before putting it in the freezer for the final set.
- To serve - leave in the room temperature for a few minutes. Then scoop into bowls. Top it up with more mango chunks.Enjoy!!!